The chill in the air means that Fall is here, and Christmas will be coming soon! Fresno Interdenominational Refugee Ministries(FIRM) is again sponsoring a family Christmas party for refugee families in Fresno.
This year, FIRM is anticipating 500+ refugees and immigrants will join us on December 14, from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. at FIRM for our Christmas Celebration. At this event, participants will enjoy:
- • COOKIES and drinks
- • CHRISTMAS CAROLS in many languages
- • The NATIVITY STORY told by the children
- • CRAFTS that share the light of Christ’s birth
- • GIFTS for all children through age 12
Would you please consider supporting us as we prepare for this “day of hope” by:
- • Providing a Crafts Table (each with supplies for approx. 75 children)
- • Donating Door Prizes
- • Offering Wrapped Gifts for Children, Labeled by Age and Gender?
- • Baking COOKIES to share “American Holiday Culture”
- • Offering a Cash Donation to Assist in Covering Event Costs
- • Attending and Offering Your FRIENDSHIP!!
If you are able to help by leading a Christmas craft with the children, or would like to help with food or gifts even if you cannot join us on that day, please contact FIRM at 559/487-1500, email Sophia DeWitt, or join us for our Gift Wrapping and Cookie Baking Night on Wednesday, December 11 from 4:30-7:30 pm.
Thank you for your willingness to welcome neighbors in the Spirit of Christmas!